Mountjoy Farmers Market
Market Dates and Time
Mountjoy Farmers Market will be held on
Saturdays from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m
Market Start Date: July 1st
Market End Date: October 12th
Mountjoy Historical Participark
600 Riverside Drive, Timmins ON
Rules & Regulations
• Vendor Table fee is $25.00/day due on day of Markets.
• The set-up time is on Saturday mornings from 7:00 a.m. All items must be removed from the tent at the end of the market.
• Vendors tables must be ready before doors open and no items can be sold before 8:00 a.m
• Displays must be professional in appearance and meet fire & health safety regulations.
• The staff/representative must be present for the duration of the event.
• One table and two chairs are provided with booth space. Extra tables are available for $5.00 per table.
• Indicate, on application, if you need hydro. You must supply your own ( approved ) extension cord.
• No subletting allowed.
• Cash sales are permitted on the floor. No **reduced sale tickets** are allowed on items.
• Products will be new, not used, and must be handmade.
• The director reserves the right to inform a vendor to remove any product or material deemed to be offensive or unsafe.
• Your displays of products, stands and any other materials used at your booth shall not interfere with the displays of other vendors.
• Under NO circumstances will any vendor nail, paint or by any other means secure objects to the walls of tent, or to the table. ALL displays will be self-contained and supported.
• The committee will decide on the location for each booth.
• **ALL FOOD HANDLERS WILL BE REQUIRED TO WEAR LATEX GLOVES** Handling of payments require removal of gloves. A bottle of hand sanitizer is needed at your table. Your booth will be< checked periodically.
• Under NO circumstances will any vendor permit staff or employees to be in a state of intoxication while on the premises. Anyone failing to comply with this policy will be asked to leave the premises immediately.Any damages or theft occurring to the vendor’s property during transportation, set up, take down, exhibit hours, after hours and in any other matter will be the sole responsibility of the vendor.
• Any damages or theft occurring to the vendor’s property during transportation, set up, take down, exhibit hours, after hours and in any other matter will be the sole responsibility of the vendor.
• The Porcupine District Agricultural Society will not take any responsibility or liability.
CODE OF CONDUCT
The Porcupine District Agricultural Society is a non-profit organization. The PDAS Committee consists of many volunteers who dedicate their time and effort in order to present safe, educational and fun activities for families in our community. As a Farmers market Vendor, we, the committee, expect you and your staff to support the efforts put out by our members by displaying respectful conduct towards members of the society, exhibitors, other vendors and the public visiting our fair. Any behaviours deemed inappropriate, offensive, confrontational and or physical in any manner will be dealt with immediately. Consequences will vary depending on the offence and can go anywhere from being asked to leave the grounds to refusal of booth rental for the following year. All incidents during the fair hours would be reported immediately to the booth directors. It is our sincere hope that everyone participating at our fair will have a pleasant experience and all involved will ensure our Fair to be a successful one.